Terms and Conditions
- The General Terms and Conditions below apply to all offers and transactions of Combo Jumbo. Prices are subject to change.
- By accepting an offer or making an order, the consumer expressly accepts the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Deviations from that stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are only valid when they are confirmed in writing by the management.
- All rights and entitlements stipulated for Combo Jumbo in these General Terms and Conditions and any further agreements will also apply for intermediaries and other third parties deployed by Combo Jumbo.
The restaurant assures that all the products offered, meet the standards of the concept. If there are any complaints, the server needs to be informed immediately. Appropriate actions will be taken as soon as possible.
- All offers made by Combo Jumbo are without obligation and Combo Jumbo expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular, if this is necessary as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- All prices are indicated in rupees.
- In certain cases, promotional prices apply. These prices are valid only during a specific period as long as stocks last. No entitlement to these prices may be invoked before or after the specific period.
- Combo Jumbo cannot be held to any incorrect price indications, for example as a result of obvious typesetting or printing errors. No rights may be derived from incorrect price information.
- Combo Jumbo is entitled to cancel or change the date of an event. Should this happen, Combo Jumbo will attempt to provide a suitable solution. If an event is canceled or postponed, Combo Jumbo will do its utmost to inform you as soon as possible. However, Combo Jumbo cannot guarantee it is possible to inform you timely of any change or cancellation of an event or be held responsible for refunds, compensations, or for any resulting costs you may incur, for example for travel, accommodation, and/or any other related goods or service.
- Before confirming your reservation, always check carefully that you have reserved the correct (number of) persons. Wrongfully reserved orders are not refundable.
- All purchases are final. Any food bought here cannot be returned for any refunds whatsoever; group bookings paid for on the website likewise cannot be canceled by the purchaser and refunds claimed for any reason whatsoever.
- Methods of payment we accept: Cash, Credit card, Debit Card and UPI
- You will not receive confirmation of your definitive booking until your payment has been approved.
- If one or more of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with Combo Jumbo are in conflict with any applicable legal regulation, the provision in question will lapse and be replaced by a new comparable stipulation admissible by law to be determined by Combo Jumbo.
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints, you can write to us at email@example.com
Address: Plot No: 17, near HDFC Bank, Juhu Nagar, Sector 28, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
Now you can have your cake and eat it too!
Get in on the deal of a lifetime. Apply to open your own Combo Jumbo outlet today.Apply Now